Saturday, February 25, 2006

Thanks to all the buddies that keep all the good music coming

So it doesn't happen very often that you get turned on to a new thing that makes you think...how did I get along not knowing about this before. Its like the scenerio where you wake up from a dream and think, ahhh now it makes sence I was just dreaming...then you wake up and realize that you were just dreaming about waking up from a dream but now it seems much clearer. I liken that to times in my life when amazing new things were brought to my attention.

Ok so that made sence when I started typing it, now Im not so sure, just stay with me here.

Well this buddy of mine has succeeded in doing just that. It's a guy named Andrew Bird that makes pretty darn fantastic music. Birds, not my buddy. The buddy is the buddy behind the buddy link. Andrew Bird is the music guy the buddy told me about. I wish there was a way that I could link a video onto this but I guess I'll just have to direct you there. This is about as close as I can get. Now you have to just click on the link on his page that brings up the video for [“A Nervous Tic Motion Of The Head To The Left” live video / Nashville - November 22, 2005]


I cant get the "bold" to stop. But this is the video that really did it for me. See if it works for you.

Don't mind me if I keep this short but I am off to the record store to do a little shopping.

Well, I've just been informed that I must first go see a movie about some dogs that do some things in the snow...then the record store!

2 comments:

czahr said...

You can thank me by having Josh get us free tickets to that Wakaroo festival on June 10th. Only for the day Bird plays though, I'm not digging about 90% of the band roster.

Anjonette said...

The same buddy included me in on this great artist...My life has forever changed because of it...How would you guess that could happen from music.