Sunday, February 19, 2006

For your benefit

So I went on a reconnaissance mission of sorts today for all of your benefit. It was in the guise of a family birthday gathering as not to raise suspicion amongst the employees. Some of you may recognize the location?



After I got home I decided to do a little further research just to calm any nagging feelings I had while I was there. Interestingly enough, this is the first story I came across. Granted it's a few years old but considering it's location I am still a little concerned.


Then there was the sign. Now if you look closely you will see that there are only 5 letters illuminated. Those 5 letters unscrambled spell "Earl N". I have come to the conclusion that this is some secret code that I have yet to crack. I will find out who this Earl N is and when I do, rest assured...I will tell you.

one possibility: --> Earl N

More likely: -->This Earl N<--

Notice the last name on the second Earl...Covert. A coincidence? I was on a covert operation and the golden corral coorporation was on to me and wanted to let me know...They were watching!

2 comments:

czahr said...

I hear that place is famous for it's assburgers. The chef rolls up a half pound of ground beef, wedges it in the crack of his butt and once it has 'seasoned' for an hour, it gets steam-cooked to lock in the flavor. From what I'm told the risk of E.Coli is well worth the remarkable flavors that unfold on the palette with each savory bite of assburger.

I wouldn't go there though, because I saw a waitress pick her nose.

Anonymous said...

Excellent, love it! How to loose weight after effexor Maternity clothes detroit mi Seo seo tools computerbrat.com 10 year mortgage refinancing in us zyrtec roberts idaho Complaints new truck Koele honeymoon deal Rockford mattresses new mitsubishi mirage G type circuit breaker