Monday, February 20, 2006

Practice for Mom type people.

This is for the benefit of any rookie blog watchers. Or as some people like to refer to them...Gorps. I actually like Gorp better, I think I will refer to this as my Gorp from now on. Now, I know that I myself have only been "gorping" for a little while but I think that since I actually write in one that gives me a free pass beyond the "rookie" status.

For the rest of you I thought that I would create a fun little tutorial game.

Becoming a level 3 Gorper

One of the most important things to know is how to use a link. Any time you see a word in the text that is a different color you should click on it. It will bring you someplace far far away. This may seem a little intimidating...just clickin a button and blam-o youre in another country.

Did you catch that one? Did you find your way back here? That's the real question...If not we will truly miss you, if you're back successfully from your trip abroad the congratulations and you are now officially a level 2 Druid and may continue.
(just seein if you're still awake, and NO that's not me)

Ok, part 2:
This is one is a little tricky so pay attention. Click HERE.

No no no you missed it...click HERE instead.

Ok one more chance, carefully position the mouse and click HERE!


Alright, I see that one is a little too complex for a level 2 Druid so you should go practice your penguin batting and come back once you reach 250 feet. Then you will have advanced to level 3.


Did you make it 250 feet? Nice.

Welcome to Level 3

I really don't know what it means to be level 3? Except that you know what the color blue looks like and you can work a mouse. And, I'm still level 2 so I can't really help you much beyond that. I guess I just really like the brown robes.

3 comments:

kippur said...

hmm that first link didnt work so well. Guess thats why im still level2

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

Best regards from NY! Company denver equipment moving Divorce in colorado Business insurance internet 1996 pontiac gran am engine information