Thursday, March 09, 2006

My brother made me do it

So I guess I have to do this. Some sort of rule or something.
enjoy...


3 Things you wish for (just for you)
:

1. That Beer and Brats would taste good together...oh wait.
2. A worm hole that allows you to skip Iowa.
3. chocolate...Mmm chocolate

3 Things you would do to/for yourself if there was no one to judge you (or if you had the guts!)

1. grow a mustache
2. wax my mustache
3. Enter a mustache length contest


3 bad habits you have

1.pickin my nose
2.not filling out surveys completely
3.

3 talents/skills you wish you had (cuz girls only like guys with great skills)

1. Mario Skills(do girls like that kind of skill too?)
2. Millipede Skills
3.cookin skills


3 things you would do if you had more time (or money)

1.buy a new watch
2.find out what time the bank closes
3.build a go cart

3 things that bring you peace and relaxation

1. Currently...Zelda(Im such a dork)
2. Climbing trees...And I mean lumberjack style, not 4th grader style
3. Laying in the hammock with my girls

3 things that spark your creativity

1. Good music
2. A stormy day
3. Insects


3 bloggers your tagging

1. Czahr
2. only know one other.
3. I have no friends...ho hum

2 comments:

Anjonette said...

I would agree on the Abird thing for sure, and NOW the worm hole to skip Iowa cause I don't have to go there anymore, but the mustache I already have and I don't plan on waxing it....

czahr said...

Iowa IS a worm hole, but not the kind that allows interdementional travel.