Wednesday, March 22, 2006

First attempt...Unsuccessful.

It is my unfortunate duty to inform you all know that my first attempt at becoming a gooseographer has failed. And by Gooseographer I mean, video taping me running around the park like a fool shooting noise makers at stubborn geese. I imagine that once I do get some good footage of this it will be quite entertaining to watch. My coworker seemed to get a kick out of it anyways. I just need to work on my "stealth mode". The geese apparently have the ability to recognize certain vehicles and bright orange guns as something they would prefer to avoid.

Keep watching. I will capture this on video, and I will share it with all of you.


Also, new link over there on the left. The Eldest older brother has decided to test his skills. Nothin wrong with a little skill honing.