Monday, March 13, 2006

Let's buy a car.

Ok, so the time has come to sell the little red lemon! I feel like I have done the repairs that needed to be done in order to sell it in good conscience, but not too much that I feel obligated to keep it any longer. Not that there is anything seriously wrong with it, I just have a bad luck curse with this car and have a feeling there is something coming down the pipe to bite me in the butt. Hopefully the new owner will have better luck than I did.

So this is where you come in. I need some help deciding what to replace it with and though it would be fun if you all helped me decide. I wont tell you what my number one choice is as not to influence the voting. And if I have inadvertently divulged this information to you in an email then please do not take it into consideration. I want this to be as democratic as possible...Does everyone remember what democracy is??? If you can remember back to October, 2000. That's the last time democracy was recorded to exist in its natural environment. Now you can only find it in Zoo's and Museums...And some 3rd world countries that have decided to go retro with their governments, you know, try something that hasn't been done in a while...

I Digress.

Here are your choices. Please vote in the comments and I promise to get the one you choose...well, to consider getting the one you choose anyways.

Number 1


Number 2



Number 3



Number 4



Last ones a little fuzzy so you'll have to use your imagination.
I figured I should use the dash to judge since that's what you end up lookin at the whole time you're in your car anyways, so we gotta have a good dash.

VOTE IN THE COMMENTS SECTION

7 comments:

czahr said...

Hard choice, they're all in my top 5 five list of makes that I would consider. Actually, I really want a Scion xb because I love how they look like a tiny cube on wheels.

I see you in a.....Subaru.

kippur said...

you wern't supposed to vote just on the make of the car. Just on the coolness factor of the dash board!

No Vote for YOU!

Please try again.

Anonymous said...

you won't get #1 because it'll make you look like an old washed up sorority girl (that's what happened to me). so i vote for #4. i like fuzzy dashes.

P. Ollig said...

If you don't buy number 3, you will forever be condemned to the world of wee little leprechaun people who do nothing but throw pennies at your head, since that is where people go who consider buying a hybrid (cuz of the cool extra dials and whizgigs on the dashboard, of course) but get something else instead.

I should know... *ping* Ouch! Cuz I'm already there... *ping* OUCH!

Although, the fuzzy dashboard is really cool...coming from someone who already owns one of those. But you live in freakin' Kansas. Why would you ever need all-wheel drive? To navigate the trecherous speed bump mountains?

P. Ollig said...

And fix the link for your little world map red dot thingy. It's busted.

kippur said...

i dont know how to fix it. And I basically live on the interstate when I need to go anywhere so a hybrid really doesnt do me much good. And Erin already has a civic

oh sorry to hear about the sorority girl thing steve, I thought maybe you'd avoid that. oh well.

Anonymous said...

number 2