Wednesday, March 05, 2008

Graham Crackers Are Good to Eat

The weather has been a little warmer lately so we have been able to spend more and more time outside. Actually it was 70 last weekend but since then it has dropped back down around 30. Needless to say the snow is gone. Well, except for one snowbank that I see every morning on my way to work. It's been there for about three months now which is unheard of in Kansas. Granted it is only about 1 1/2 feet tall now but it's still there. Even after two days of 70 degrees. I am beginning to think that it's made out of paper mache' and someone is just playing a practical joke. Anyways, I'll keep you posted because I know you're on the edge of your seat.

Not too much going on in these pictures. I just thought they were cute.

Well there may be something in the background of this picture worth taking a look at. It's over Avery's left shoulder. I'll let you figure it out. Let's just say Paul can't brag so much about catching wildlife in action with all those "birds in flight" shots anymore. Not after this rare glimpse into the wilderness anyways.

4 comments:

czahr said...

Ooooh...it's the great North American Shady Black Thing! I've been wanting to see one of those for a really long time. Good work, they scare easily. Especially when children are around.

Steve said...

If you look really close, next to the North American Shady Black Thing there's also a cub. And the icing on the cake is brownish tint of the cub's coat which only happens in the Lower Midwestern South East End Variant sub-species. I don't think there's been a documented sighting of that sub-species since 1963.

kippur said...

Im not sure I would describe it as "icing on the cake" though. That's gross.

Anonymous said...

Oh. I thought it was the dog pooping. I still can't tell...