Saturday, March 22, 2008

The Hunt

It's the day of the big Easter Egg hunt! The sun is out, it's nice and warm and we've done all the practicing that we can. It's time to put all that preparation to work.

Just going over the game plan one more time before the big show. "Pick it up, put it in the basket. Pick it up, put it in the basket."

The girl in the bunny suit was a bit of a surprise. They're pullin out all the stops. I didn't let it get to me though, I had a game plan and I was stickin to it.

Here's a fresh patch of good egg. No one else has found it yet, this is my chance. Yes, this is working out great.

No, A steal! That's ok, I just need to work for that rebound. Focus. They don't call it March Madness for nothin.

The final seconds... Running down the court... She shoots for the basket... And it's gooooood!

And to the winner goes the spoils.

2 comments:

P. Ollig said...

Tell Erin I like her old lady jacket.

Erin said...

Whatever, dude. That is my San Francisco coat. Blah!