Saturday, August 09, 2008

Ick

That picture of the bald guy in the white shirt is no good. I just had to post so I wouldn't have to look at it every time I opened up this page. I'm sure you all would not mind if I just rambled on for a time so that the picture would be even further down the page. I didn't think so. Did anyone see the vikings game Friday? Right-o I say. That Jackson fella look quite impressive I must say, if I do say, I dare say, say by the way, who-ray, I say...say, What was I going to say?





Well that's quite enough of that. In other sporting news, I hope you all watched the opening ceremony? I'm not usually into that sort of thing but that was an amazing show. Wow. There were several things they did that just blew my mind. I have it saved on my tivo if anyone wants to come over and watch it. I looked for a video but it looks like China copywrited the darn thing so no luck.





In other news, Erin and I bought a new(er) car this weekend. We got a slightly used Camery. I'll work on getting some pictures on here soon.

Ok, time to go.

No comments: