Monday, August 25, 2008

A few fun filled moments



I was just going through the pictures on our camera and saw this one that caught me by surprise. It's amazing(and scary) how you can just look up one day and your little baby that fits into the palm of your hand has become a little girl. ...I'm such a sap. Then of course the very next picture is of her in her "bee-keeper-swimsuit-wearin-hair-dresser" outfit. I guess you could say it's kind of like a singing dentist, right Erin?

And finally, a sneak peak for you all into our Sunday morning tradition. Muffins!

"What do you mean stay out of the batter? Really, I have no idea how that got on my shirt...really."

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

waiting until they go off to high school - nothing to this point has seemed more unreal to us in our kids lives. deanna

czahr said...

Hey, that looks just like the bee-keeper-swimsuit-wearin-hair-dresser outfit you wore for several of the Bakery parties. Like father like daughter.