Monday, January 28, 2008

-<>--<>--<>--<>-

I haven't posted pictures in a while so I checked to see what I had on the camera and came up with some good ones.
We had a few not so cold days recently so we got to spend a little time outside. This was quite a relief to Avery. Can you say Cabin Fever???
Here are a few older ones from Christmas.
You know, there are times when you just know without a doubt that someone likes their Christmas gift.
This was one of those times.
Here we were having a discussion about just how much she loves snack time. Especially when it's cheese-n-crackers day.
For good measure, here is one from the playground.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cute pics! Love the rockin' horse! Nice to see Avery...it seems so long since Xmas! I'm sure with work, school & FAMILY it's hard to find the time to post. Hve a :o) day!

Anjonette said...

She looks so cute on that horsey! I can't believe how big she is already.