Saturday, April 28, 2007

Yes, so it's been close to a month since I've posted. /m 9988 h v mmx jrd dcv cv,nuhmu. (that's Avery sayin hi. Notice how she's already using punctuation. Smarty pants.) Let's see, what's happened since the last post? In the world of girl...She is sitting up by herself, a much better position for playing with toys so she likes that a lot. She has also become mobile just in the last week. Crawling like a pro. It's kindof a toe-scoot-wabble-pull, but it works the same as a crawl. We also had a photoshoot recently if you noticed the last post. That was a lot of fun and the pictures turned out great.

We're movin 1 week from today! It's been so long that I forgot how much of a mess it is moving. We can not wait to be in the new house! And the pace that my boss moves to put a new person in this house will probably mean the house will be vacant until next winter. So we will be coming out regularly for bbq, bonfires and dog running until then. I think it's going to be a shock to the system living IN a city. You know, having neighbors!

What else, work has been nuts. We have our first rental of the year after our major renovations this winter. Are we ready you ask...? Well, I'm just gonna cross my fingers that it doesnt rain because we still have to prep all our flower beds, plant about a zillion flowers, grade 24 yards of dirt and plant 1400 yards of grass....by Thursday morning. We'll be fine.

Erins got craziness going on at work too. It's prime public meeting season and the desk I'm working at reflects it. Messy Bessy.

ok, lets look at some pictures.


Direct Hit!

First time I saw this picture I thought, "Dang, that kid looks like me!". I'm sure there are some of you who understand what I mean when I say how strangely fantastic it is to see that. And I emphisize strange.


And again. I love the half smile.

Enjoying the yard.

Look at them wrinkles. Man I'm old. Maybe that's why Erin keeps telling people I'm older than I really am?

That's for sure!


Ahhh, already a fan of the Twinkie!

And nothin beats a good bath in the kitchen sink!

I just loaded another bunch of pictures from the camera to the computer but I think I'll let you enjoy these for a bit first. Probably not a month though. Maybe sometime this weekend, in between packin boxes, changing diapers, and chasing after the kiddo.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Glad to hear shes CRAWLING!!Better get some GATES for the new house since you will have steps!! GREAT pics!! BE careful lifting while you are moving, so all the trips to the Chiropractor aren't wasted!!
AWESOME PHOTOS!!
Hugs & Stuff:o) Janine