Wednesday, January 17, 2007

what's up with that?

I tried to post that last post to solve the sidebar problem and it just made it worse, fun. Oh well.

So you have to promise not to tell anyone since I told Avery I wouldn't say anything so she wouldn't be embarrassed. So Erin was at a meeting till 7 last night so it was just me and the kiddo for a few hours. Everything was going just fine, I was about to feed her and put her to bed when everything went south...Literally. I went to pick her up from her chair and noticed that we had sprung a little leak. Only this was no normal leak. It was one of the smelly kind of leaks. Does leak have two ee's? DAMN YOU HUGGIES! oh well, not buying stock in that company.

So to make a long story short, all the cloths came of over the bottom half instead of over the head as to not spread the ick to the face. Then it was off to the spray nozzle on the kitchen sink for a hose down. Now normally when its bath time Erin and I have a pretty good system and everything runs like clockwork. But when you're by yourself and there is poop everywhere(as Im sure some of you know)...not quite as smooth.

I have to say though, I must have done something right, or looked pretty silly doing it because the girl was laughing pretty good during the bath.

So I guess you could say, I'm quickly getting initiated into dadhood. Now I just need her to initiate Erin with some poo.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

WHAT? No pictures to go with that interesting entry!!?? Couldn't you take a picture & clean up POOP at the same time!? Guess after a few more expolsions you might be able to!
:o)

P. Ollig said...

Yeah, that's why I think I'll stick with pets for now. Cleaning the dog poo out of the yard seems much less icky.