Saturday, January 08, 2011

Winter break

My first winter break in about 17 years. I'd say this first picture about sums up how it felt.

Griffin loves his new glow seahorse. Must be the result of some cloning or cross breeding experiment or something. Glow worm crossed with a pony I think. Either way, Griffin likes it.

"Where oh where could my handsome prince be?"



We were just talking about the vikings season.


Ooh, what's that thing?

Hmm, and it's even got one of those things... I wonder...

Mmmm.



The first pony tail ever...in the whole world.

The "whole family" decided to plant some tulip bulbs since we had a nice 60 degree day.

Helper number 1.

Helper number 2

(Helper number 3 was too busy with the squirrels, Helper number 4 was taking these pictures, and Helper number 5 could give a "you know what" about tulips).

What a sweet face.

The end.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOVELY pictures!!!
Is that a BEARD I see on your face??? Or did you just forget to shave for a few days??
;o)
Hugs~
Janine

Anonymous said...

I have to say I am jealous that you were able to plant tulips on winter break. My tulips are currently covered with 3 feet of crusty, grey, salty, cold stuff. Love the boy. He's a keeper!
Jennifer