Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Hijacking!

I'm highjacking Chris's blog to tell you all what we've been up to! Chris has been way too busy to get on here. He is in deep with his student teaching and even attended his first Parent/Teacher conferences session last week as the "Teacher". He has to dress up everyday and even irons his clothes.

Avery has started dance class up again and is also taking a soccer class on Thursdays. They have to pretend the ball is a bobcat to remind them that they could get "bit" if they pick up the ball. I'm not so sure about this, if you can imagine.

I'm busy at work right now and trying to watch my shows at night and reading books and staying out of Chris's way when he's on the computer.

And the whole family is feeling a little bittersweet that the football season is over with. Maybe next year (for both of our teams!)...

Ok, I'll have Chris post or I'll do it myself another post with pictures soon!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

WOW! Chris knows what an IRON is??!!! haha jk! Sounds like Avery is a BUSY young lady!!!
Thanks for the update Erin!!!
Is "LOST" good so far???
Have a :o) weekend!
Hugs, Janine