Tuesday, July 29, 2008

At Last

So we finally gave up on figuring out what happened to the camera cord. I'm sure we will find it a year or so from now stuffed into a drawer or a couch somewhere. Avery was probably using it to finish up that light saber she was building. Worthy cause I guess.

We ended up buying a very nice memory card reader so I think we are all set
to go again. Lucky you.

Here are a few pictures from story time.
Gwenious Interruptous

Good ol' Strawberry Shortcake.
"No mom, this story never gets old. It's only like the 428th time,
we're just getting warmed up. And yes I noticed that you skipped a page."

Who needs a napkin when you have Lucy to lick the ice cream off your face.

Fillin up the pool.

Avery's teaching me a new riff. She has dreams of rock stardom for her papa.

3 comments:

Steve said...

i've never heard the kipper play his fancy black guitar. play something for me - k?

lauren is learning to play. you 2 will have to get together and shred sometime.

kippur said...

I never said I could "play". Make fancy noise, yes. I will defiantly shred with Lauren anytime.

Anonymous said...

HAPPY :o) TO SEE YOU'RE BACK!!!!!
;O) JANINE