Friday, June 13, 2008

The Chosen one!


Let all the Sci-Fi geeks bow down to their new leader. The chosen one has been revealed.

(I have edited this copy so that my identity can not be you know what. I like my identity to be mine, not someone elses.)

So as you might have noticed, I found something interesting on my birth certificate last weekend. I was quite surprised when I saw my birth number. I really have no idea what exactly a "birth number" is but at this point I don't care.

For those of you who don't know what I am referring to, just never you mind. You'd just roll your eyes if you found out. Just let me revel in my geekness for a little while.

7 comments:

grrrbear said...

I get it. That's pretty sweet...

grrrbear said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
P. Ollig said...

Yeah, I think that trumps any claims to geek-godliness that I might have.

Have you contacted George Lucas, yet? He might have a vested interest in studying your development.

czahr said...

Frankly I'm surprised you're at a high enough level of geekery to even recognize that. Kudos to you, sir!

Anonymous said...

To maintain your geekiness (I always knew......) I think you need to get a personalized car tag with 'MN 1138'. And of course, to protect her legacy, you need to get an e-mail address for Avery, 'daughter_of_MN1138'@whatever site you desire.

Congrats on this great find, and on your upcoming very young birthday.
Eddie Paul

Mat Ollig said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Mat Ollig said...

Hi Chris,
Why yes, we are related! I'm actually named after Mathew Leroy Ollig, who's buried in the Winsted Cemetary next to his son John Ollig who is the father to my father Mark Ollig.
If memory serves, Jim is John's Brother.

I'm currently a junior at the Minneapolis College of Art and design (MCAD) where I'm a painting major. I'm currently working on a website, MatOllig.net , but it won't be up and running for few weeks. In the interim my E-mail is mollig@mcad.edu. drop me a line and tel me how the blood-line is progressing on your side of things.
-Mat