Sunday, November 18, 2007

Visit to the old homestead.

I was asked by my boss last week to start the process of finding someone to move into our old house...Finally! I was worried that the house would sit empty this winter, so I was glad to hear he was ready to put someone in it. Since we knew that someone would be moving in soon we wanted to go out for one last visit. Plus Paul was in town and we wanted him to see the old place.


A little over grown with weeds but still nice.

Modeling her new birthday jacket from her Aunt Alison. It was finally cool enough to wear it...but she is always cool enough to wear it.
Modeling a Cheeto that she thought was tasty.

3 comments:

grrrbear said...

Is that the house with the spiders that Matt and I visited during "Texas Hold'em & Drag Queens Weekend"?

kippur said...

Yes indeed. That is the one. The bottom pictures with her eating a Cheeto is the new "Spider Free" house.

kippur said...

Not necessarily Drag Queen free though