Saturday, September 22, 2007

The Ladies.

Yes it has been a while since I've posted. "Things" have been keeping me busy. Two of said things are pictured below, and I'm not referring to the lion. Also, I have officially taken the leap and registered for classes. If all goes as planned I will be a certified High School Bio teacher in two years! Now I have to shift my brain into study mode. I hope that gear still works. Classes will be starting in October and I'm sure that you will be getting more updates on that as time goes on.

In other news, I emptied the camera onto the computer for the first time in a while and found a few goodies. Here are some of my favorites.

Erin, Avery and Lion.

Who taught her this face???

I guess this answers that question.

Everyone loves kisses.

No comments: