Saturday, December 30, 2006

3, count them 3. ah ah ah.

Christmas and 3 month birthday all at the same time. Avery was actually sleeping while we were opening presents. It was all too overwhelming for her, so many presents and all, so she needed a nap. My point is, there are no pictures of her actually opening anything. So here are some pictures of her in her christmas dress from Grandma Ollig as well as some of her 3 month pictures.





The color on this on isn't so great. I tried to fix it but didn't have much luck. We ended up looking more like robots...which wouldn't be all bad I guess.



I did the math wrong,(I know, weird huh) I thought this was Avery at 14 weeks but shes only 13 weeks. Oh well, I guess we just get to do week 14 twice!



This is one of my favorites. Her hair really looks red in these photo's too.



and of coarse...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Chris,
My favorite picture was the last one, soooo cute!!!

Love Y'all,
Sarah :O)

p.s. Check your spelling closer next time. You forgot your "e" in one. It was in the robot paragrah.