Saturday, October 14, 2006

3 Weeks Old

Here is her 3 week picture. With a bit of strategic propping she is able to sit up on her own.



Apparently she already has a taste for Old Navy and Gap cloths...I think I'm in trouble.


Everyone here is doing great. One more week of vacation for me and then we'll see how good I am at multitasking with work and baby. Grandma Ollig is coming to visit on Thursday and Avery is very excited to meet her. I know I know, she can't talk yet. I'm not crazy, thinking my three week old daughter is talking to me. ...She typed it on the computer.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

She is so cute!! Put some socks on that kid!!! BRRR its cold!! Well, it is up in the Minnesota artic zone anyway!!! Keep the photos coming!! P.S. Clothes is spelled "clothes". It's the teacher in me that HAD to tell you that!! Are you sure it isn't you & Erin that like GAP & Old Navy??
:o) Hugs, your big sister

grrrbear said...

Wow! I can't believe it's been this long since I've checked in. Perhaps I was scarred by the scary football player who stole our championship.

Congrats on the kiddo, and for surviving the first cold! I hope she starts sleeping through the night next week. Of course we both know that's a flight of fancy, but you have to keep your dreams alive...